Functions and conferences at Debden House
Situated just 20 minutes from Stratford International Station and just 5 minutes from the M11 or M25 makes it easily accessible from London and the home counties.
Debden House has five dedicated function rooms, ranging in size, which can cater most functions. The team is able to provide a large range of resources to support your event, including Wifi and internet access, audio visual equipment and a dedicated on site support team.
Make an Enquiry
Debden House facilities include
- Easy parking with disabled access.
- Dedicated function rooms, with break out areas if required, kitted out with tables and chairs in a variety of layout styles.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold daily delegate option available (see table below).
- Training room only hire.
- Conference resources including: Multi media support, LCD, plasma and audio visual equipment, laptop, overhead projector, 84" interactive whiteboard, flipchart stand, lecturn, photocopying, paper and markers.
- Exclusive use of house booking.
- Range of refreshment and meal options, teas and coffees.
- Overnight accommodation, bedrooms include television, tea and coffee making facilities and vanity sinks. Some rooms are available en suite.
- Outside area, including relaxing gardens, with ornamental pond, lawns and forest walks.
- Wi-Fi and internet access.
“I have been presenting my courses at Debden House for 18 years. It is a wonderful venue, with a touch of magic about it. It's the perfect location for my delegates, all of whom are in stressful, emergency-services roles. The beautiful setting at Debden, the feeling of homeliness, the wonderful food and the warm welcome from the staff, all contribute to the ideal training experience. It is unlike any other training venue and is a priceless gem within our local community. I present about 30 2-day courses a year there and it's like a second home to me now; somewhere I love to be, amongst the most wonderful people.
I pay particular tribute to the fantastic management and staff at Debden. They are a credit to the centre and always go the extra mile to help make each event special. My delegates always comment on how warm and helpful they are and how refreshing it is to interact with staff who genuinely care about everyone's comfort when attending a course. This is the added value Debden brings; it is infinitely superior to a standard conference centre and I feel blessed to be able to present my events there."Tracy Hayden, Brooklyn Training and Consultancy Ltd.
Daily Delegate Options & Prices
|Training room hire|
|Flip chart paper and markers|
|84" Interactive whiteboard or LCD TV|
|Use of ornamental gardens|
|Tea/coffee x 3|
|Morning break with biscuits|
|2 course seated meal (main and dessert) – served by waiting staff||-|
|Two course evening meal||-||-|
|Bed and continental breakfast accommodation*||-||-|
|Daily delegate price per person (Inc. VAT)|
|Discounted: LBN Departments & Newham maintained schools||£29||£46||£85|
|Discounted: Newham based groups/schools||£30||£51||£105.50|
*Single occupancy can be requested for additional £18.