Santa's Village - Exhibition & Grotto
Come visit the socially distanced Santa’s Village Exhibition & Grotto!
Take a magical walk through Santa’s Village at Debden House, with the chance to see Santa or Mrs Claus in their Winter home.
Here at Debden House Centre, we have been working hard on bringing a safe and socially distanced Santa’s village & Grotto experience. We wish to welcome all families, for a much needed reprieve during this season.
From the Elves hotel to Santa’s sleigh and reindeers, Santa’s village is out working in full force this year to bring all of the children some Christmas cheer... maybe even something extra special they will never forget!
No matter the age, beautiful sights all across the village will entice and be certain to get anyone in the festive mood. Come to Debden House and be the first to experience this enchanting journey!
Santa's Village Safety and Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure all members of your party arrive together, 15 minutes before your booked time. All party members must stay together, in their bubble throughout the visit.
- The time allocated for each booking is 2 hours.
- Every child seeing Santa, must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Please ensure you keep all children safe and within your sight.
- Upon arrival, you will be issued with a wristband identifying your arrival time, please ensure you wear this wristband at all times.
- We ask all parents to write their name and phone number on the wristband or arm of each child, just in case your child becomes separated from you.
- All Cars should be parked in the car park allocated - not around the Main house / village area.
- The driving speed limit is 5mph on site. Please note, there will be many excited children running around in the dark so it is very important these rules are adhered to.
- No Dogs are permitted inside Debden House, they may walk around the outside and must be kept on a lead at all times; owners must clean up after their dog(s).
- Please use hand sanitiser wherever you find it on site.
- Please ensure every member of your party is wearing a facemask (unless under 11 years of age).
- Please maintain a safe distance from all other groups at all times.
- We have tried very hard to make this event safe for everyone to enjoy, so please follow guidance of where to visit and when. The logistics have been carefully thought through to ensure there are no large groups congregating in too many queue’s. Please remain patient and respectful of everyone on site.
- We are obligated to keep details of the lead person for Track & Trace purposes.
- Please note, fees are non-refundable and dates are non-transferable. However, full refunds will be given, if Debden House has to close due to Government restrictions.
- Please remain respectful of our neighbours when leaving the site.
- Management and staff welcome all people to Debden House, therefore will not tolerate any discriminatory behaviour towards any other persons. Any people found to be displaying such behaviour will be asked to leave, without a refund.
- Please follow instructions from the elves as it is their job to ensure everyone follows these very important rules….We wouldn’t want Santa or the Elves to become unwell!!
We sincerely hope you enjoy the experience and see you all very soon!
Debden House Team